We’re not just hassle-free to work with, we’re also hassle-free to work for. Check here often for the latest job opportunities with Landmark Plastic.
To apply for a position, simply download and fill out this application then mail it, fax it or bring to our offices. You can also fill out and submit an application online. We look forward to hearing from you.
**LOOKING FOR A JOB AFTER GRADUATION?**
We are currently hiring for the positions of:
- Label Technician - 3rd shift, train on 1st ($10-$12/hr)
- Maintenance Electrician - 2nd or 3rd shift, train on 1st ($16-$18/hr)
- Plus, many other entry level positions!
These are all full time positions with set schedules! Paid weekly and full benefits after 90 days. Must be 18 and must have excellent attendance.
Shipper/ Receiver (Florida)
Landmark Plastic, a leading manufacturer of plastic products used in the horticulture industry is looking for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Mount Dora, Florida. The shipping position is responsible for split duties between shipping and receiving. This is a part time, hourly position (7:30 am-11:30 am Monday-Friday). This is a Drug Free Workplace.
1. Unload and load trucks using tow motors or manual lifting
2. Inspect shipments to ensure correct order fulfillment
3. Make scanner transfers using QAD
4. Process appropriate paperwork and keep accurate records
5. Straighten and consolidate materials/supplies
6. Verify counts for both shipping and receiving products
7. Confer or correspond with establishment representatives to correct problems
8. Contact carrier representatives to arrange or to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials
9. Determine shipping methods, routes, or rates for materials to be shipped
10. General housekeeping
11. Schedule and deliver local deliveries
12. Schedule LTL Deliveries
13. Take and make calls to customers
14. Upsell products to customers
1. High School Diploma
2. CDL License
3. Clean driving record
4. Basic math and computer skills
5. Sit down tow motor experience, certification preferred
6. Ability to read and understand basic written and verbal instructions
7. Ability to communicate clearly, accurately and in a timely manner
8. Previous shipping/receiving experience is helpful
How to Apply:
Qualified Candidates who are interested should 1) apply online (www.landmarkplastic.com) or 2) at our office: Landmark Plastic, 1331 Kelly Avenue, Akron, OH 44306 8-5 Mon-Fri. Visit our website to learn more about us www.landmarkplastic.com