ATTENTION: We are actively recruiting! Our applicant lobby is open Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm. You can apply online or in person by visiting our building located at 1331 Kelly Ave, Akron Ohio 44306.
Check here often for the latest job opportunities with Landmark Plastic. To apply for a position, simply download and fill out this application then mail it, fax it or drop off in our Applicant Drop Box located in our lobby. You can also fill out and submit an application online. We look forward to hearing from you.
Not sure which job is for you? Send your resume to HR@landmarkplastic.com
Join our team!
View our openings available below (8 hour shifts, 6 days a week):
HR Generalist -
To ensure success, HR generalists should exhibit strong decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing/recruiting management/ training as well as strong administration skills. Top candidates should be comfortable managing grey areas, effective at scheduling and methodical in the recruitment process, documentation, reporting, data analysis, investigation on changing legal guidelines/regulations as well as experience with a payroll platform.
HR Generalist Responsibilities:
• Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters.
• Participate in implementing policies, guidelines and procedures.
• Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
• Assist with the recruitment/interviewing process by identifying candidates, conducting reference/background checks, preparing paperwork, scheduling/handling onboarding sessions.
• Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
• Assist and coordinate employee development/training plans, performance management, and employee engagement programs.
• Perform orientations, update records of new staff, prepare and distribute applicable correspondence.
• Assist with employee changes for payroll, employee database, reporting and data analysis.
• Produce and submit reports on HR activity as directed by HR Manager.
• Assist with payroll management and project reporting.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
HR Generalist Requirements:
• Bachelors degree in human resources or related (essential).
• 2 years of experience as an HR coordinator (essential).
• Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
• Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
• Excellent record-keeping skills.
• Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
• Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office, Powerpoint, Sharepoint and communication software.
• Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
• Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
-Medical Mutual (32 options) eligibility 1st day of month following 30 days of employment
-Dental/Vision/STD/LTD/Life/401K/Roth (both with match/profit sharing)
-COVID19 friendly individual office
-Critical Illness/Hospital Indemnity/Legal Services
-Annual Performance Review
-Paid SHRM membership
Please send your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attn: Line - HR Generalist
We are located at 1331 Kelly Avenue in Akron