We’re not just hassle-free to work with, we’re also hassle-free to work for. Check here often for the latest job opportunities with Landmark Plastic.
To apply for a position, simply download and fill out this application then mail it, fax it or bring to our offices. You can also fill out and submit an application online. We look forward to hearing from you.
**LOOKING FOR A JOB AFTER GRADUATION?**
We are currently hiring for the positions of:
- Label Technician - 3rd shift, train on 1st ($10-$12/hr)
- Maintenance Electrician - 2nd or 3rd shift, train on 1st ($16-$18/hr)
- Plus, many other entry level positions!
These are all full time positions with set schedules! Paid weekly and full benefits after 90 days. Must be 18 and must have excellent attendance.
Seasonal Packer $10/hr, no benefits
The packer position is responsible for packaging of quality customer product in a safe and efficient manner. This position may provide support to additional departments as business conditions dictate. This is a seasonal, hourly, entry level position- previous experience helpful but not required. Hourly wage is $10/hr. No benefits. This is a Drug Free Workplace.
1. Gathers customer products at work station
2. Inspects products to ensure compliance with LPC quality guidelines and expectations
3. Stages nonconforming products to be ground for recycling
4. Packages conforming products as specified on the BOM (bill of material) and routings
5. Accurately record scrap, downtime, and production on/for the production/scrap tracking report
6. Maintain housekeeping as needed and at the end of the shift
7. Immediately informs shift/department crew leader of any changes in product quality or machine operation
8. Perform any other duties as requested by the shift/dept. crew supervisor
9. Clearly communicates with prior and subsequent shift associates
1. Ability to perform basic Math calculations
2. Ability to read, write and understand the English language
3. Ability to accurately perform basic data entry
4. Ability to follow both verbal and written instructions and work safely in a manufacturing environment
How to Apply:
Qualified Candidates who are interested should 1) apply online (www.landmarkplastic.com) or 2) at our office: Landmark Plastic, 1331 Kelly Avenue, Akron, OH 44306 8-5 Mon-Fri. Visit our website to learn more about us www.landmarkplastic.com