Check here often for the latest job opportunities with Landmark Plastic. To apply for a position, simply download and fill out this application then mail it, fax it or bring to our offices. You can also fill out and submit an application online. We look forward to hearing from you.
Come join our team!
We are currently hiring for the positions of:
- Mechanics – all shifts (full time and part time) *$500 bonus eligible
- Maintenance Technician – 2nd shift & 3rd shift
- Preventative Maintenance - all shifts
- Forklift Operators – Experienced only, 2nd & 3rd shift
- CNC Machinist – 1st shift
- Packers – 1st/2nd/3rd shift *$500 bonus eligible
- Machine Operator - 2nd & 3rd shift
- RSM Sales (Trainee)
- Label Technician - 1st shift
- Set up Technician - 3rd shift
- Production Supervisor - Thermoforming Department
Safety Intern (college students $12/hr) 15-20 hrs wk
this is a paid internship which will provide real work experience at $12/hr for 15-20hrs a week.
• Assist in implementation of the project safety program under the direction of the Plant Manager
• Stopping at once and reporting immediately any violation or unsafe practice where there is possible danger to life or property
• Safety coordination duties in such areas as safety committees, preplanning meetings, and tool box meetings.
• Participate in training at safety meetings, tool box meetings, and orientations.
• Assist in promoting safe work practices and safe working conditions in accordance with all State, Federal, Local regulations, and owner/contractual requirements
• Must be able to work 15-20 hours per week – will work around class schedule
• Currently working towards a Safety related degree while maintaining a 3.0 or higher
• Basic knowledge of safety/environmental principles and techniques
• Capable of identifying known potential exposures and recommending corrective actions
• Computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office suite programs
• Strong management, leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
How to Apply
Qualified Candidates who are interested should 1) apply online (www.landmarkplastic.com) or 2) at our office: Landmark Plastic, 1331 Kelly Avenue, Akron, OH 44306 8-5 Mon-Fri. Visit our website to learn more about us www.landmarkplastic.com