ATTENTION: We are still actively hiring. We have opened our applicant lobby Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm. You can apply online or come into our office and apply.
Check here often for the latest job opportunities with Landmark Plastic. To apply for a position, simply download and fill out this application then mail it, fax it or bring to our offices. You can also fill out and submit an application online. We look forward to hearing from you.
Join our team!
We have the following openings available:
- Extrusion Operator - full time benefits offered; $500 bonuses eligibility, medical/vision/dental insurance, 401k + match, PTO, paid holidays, etc.
- Packers - full time benefits offered; $500 bonuses eligibility, medical/vision/dental insurance, 401k+match, PTO, paid holidays, etc.
- Weekend Packers - $15/hr – great for anyone looking for a part-time weekend job. Work Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun – 16 hours per week
- Seasonal Packers - $13/hr – seasonal work during our summer season - 40 hours per week
- Setup - 3rd shift – pay commensurate with experience – 8 hour shifts
- Plant Engineer
- Business Development Executive
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift
Material Handler– 1st shift (forklift experience required)
Interested in joining an amazing company that's adopted a winning culture? Interested in having the opportunity to work towards a $500 bonus EACH month?? Join Landmark Plastic Corporation today!
We offer full time benefits that include the following:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Benefits
- Third Party Benefits (Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance,, etc)
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- 401k + match
- Bereavement Pay
- $500 monthly incentive based bonus
- $500 New Employee Bonus after 120 days
- Market Wage Adjustments
- Career Path Opportunities
Landmark Plastic, a leading manufacturer of plastic products used in the horticulture industry is looking for a Shipping and Receiving candidate in Akron. The shipping position is responsible for split duties between shipping and receiving. Landmark Plastic is a Drug Free Workplace.
Major Work Duties
1. Unload and load trucks using tow motors or manual lifting
2. Inspect shipments to ensure correct order fulfillment
3. Make scanner transfers using QAD
4. Process appropriate paperwork and keep accurate records
5. Straighten and consolidate materials/supplies
6. Verify counts for both shipping and receiving products
7. Confer or correspond with establishment representatives to correct problems
8. General housekeeping
1. High School Diploma
2. Clean driving record
3. Basic math and computer skills
5 Sit down tow motor experience, certification preferred
5. Ability to read and understand basic written and verbal instructions
6. Ability to communicate clearly, accurately and in a timely manner
7. Previous shipping/receiving experience is helpful
How to Apply
Qualified Candidates who are interested should
1) apply online (www.landmarkplastic.com/employment) or
2) at our office: Landmark Plastic, 1331 Kelly Avenue, Akron, OH 44306 8-4 Mon-Fri. Visit our website to learn more about us www.landmarkplastic.com