Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Transports material or product using a forklift/tow motor.
2. Grinds nonconforming product.
3. Assists with loading bins and color hoppers with materials specified on the work order/routing/schedule.
4. Ensures products comply with LPC quality guidelines and expectations.
5. Assists Utility personnel as needed for forklift assistance.
6. Maintains housekeeping and as needed at the end of the shift.
7. Immediately informs shift/department crew leader of any issues.
8. Performs any other duties as requested by the shift/dept. crew supervisor.
9. Transports material or product using a tow motor.
10. May assist in wrapping skids using automated equipment.
1. Ability to perform basic Math calculations.
2. Ability to read, write and understand the English language.
3. Ability to accurately perform basic data entry.
4. Ability to follow both verbal and written instructions and work safely in a manufacturing environment.
5. Ability to learn, follow and perform multiple operations and requests.
6. Ability to safely utilize equipment including but not limited to: tow motor and wrapping equipment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud and proper PPE is required. This is a manufacturing environment and the environment is subject to extreme temperatures.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is often required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently stand, lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Our business is seasonal. Shifts, schedules and working hours may fluctuate depending on business conditions.
Required Education and Experience
1. Must be 18yrs or older
2. 6 mos. manufacturing experience preferred
3. 6 mos. packer experience helpful
4. Valid Driver’s License
5. Tow motor license or previous experience is preferred