ATTENTION: We are still actively hiring. We have opened our applicant lobby Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm. You can apply online or come into our office and apply.
Check here often for the latest job opportunities with Landmark Plastic. To apply for a position, simply download and fill out this application then mail it, fax it or bring to our offices. You can also fill out and submit an application online. We look forward to hearing from you.
Join our team!
We have the following openings available:
- Extrusion Operator - full time benefits offered; $500 bonuses eligibility, medical/vision/dental insurance, 401k + match, PTO, paid holidays, etc.
- Packers - full time benefits offered; $500 bonuses eligibility, medical/vision/dental insurance, 401k+match, PTO, paid holidays, etc.
- Weekend Packers - $15/hr – great for anyone looking for a part-time weekend job. Work Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun – 16 hours per week
- Seasonal Packers - $13/hr – seasonal work during our summer season - 40 hours per week
- Setup - 3rd shift – pay commensurate with experience – 8 hour shifts
- Plant Engineer
- Business Development Executive
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift
Tool/Die Setter - Machines
Interested in joining an amazing company that's adopted a winning culture? Interested in having the opportunity to work towards a $500 bonus EACH month?? Join Landmark Plastic Corporation today!
We offer full time benefits that include the following:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Benefits
- Third Party Benefits (Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance,, etc)
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- 401k + match
- Bereavement Pay
- $500 monthly incentive based bonus
- $500 New Employee Bonus after 120 days
- Market Wage Adjustments
- Career Path Opportunities
In this role, you will be responsible for installing and removing tools and dies in the Thermoforming lines.
You will also be responsible for setup and starting equipment to ensure good quality parts in an effective and efficient manner.
Finally, you will be responsible to assist machine technicians or supervisor in additional duties as requested.
Experience with Thermoforming lines, tools and die setup is extremely helpful. Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting and minor repairs with equipment is required. Additional training is available.
3 EASY WAYS TO APPLY
1) Apply online (www.landmarkplastic.com/employment)
2) by application at our office: Landmark Plastic, 1331 Kelly Avenue, Akron, OH Mon-Fri 8am-4pm
3) FOR A LIMITED TIME, YOU MAY SEND YOUR CURRENT RESUME WITH PAY REQUIREMENTS AND SHIFT PREFERENCE TO
firstname.lastname@example.org. ***PLEASE NOTE "TOOL/DIE SETTER - MACHINE SETUP" ON THE SUBJECT LINE ***
LANDMARK PLASTIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER