ATTENTION: We are actively recruiting! Our applicant lobby is open Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm. You can apply online or in person by visiting our building located at 1331 Kelly Ave, Akron Ohio 44306.
Check here often for the latest job opportunities with Landmark Plastic. To apply for a position, simply download and fill out this application then mail it, fax it or drop off in our Applicant Drop Box located in our lobby. You can also fill out and submit an application online. We look forward to hearing from you.
Not sure which job is for you? Send your resume to HR@landmarkplastic.com
Join our team!
We have the following openings available (8 hour shifts, 6 days a week):
- Extrusion Operator
- Packer - Up to $17/hour
- Machine Technician
- Mold Setter
- Set-Up Technician/Tooling
- Regional Sales Manager
- Regional Sales Trainee
$1000 New Hire Bonus
Perfect Attendance Bonus
Efficiency bonus every month (Up to $1,130 for the month of October)!
It doesn't stop there.....
We offer full time benefits that include the following:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Benefits
- Third Party Benefits (Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance,, etc)
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- 401k + match
- Bereavement Pay
- $500 monthly incentive based bonus
- $1000 New Employee Bonus (500 @ 60 days & $500 @ 120 days)
- Inspect workpieces for defects, and measure workpieces to determine accuracy of machine operation, using rules, templates, or other measuring instruments.
- Position, adjust, and secure stock material or workpieces against stops, on arbors, or in chucks, fixtures, or automatic feeding mechanisms, manually or using hoists.
- Read blueprints or job orders to determine product specifications and tooling instructions and to plan operational sequences.
- Select, install, and adjust alignment of drills, cutters, dies, guides, and holding devices, using templates, measuring instruments, and hand tools.
- Observe machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunctions, adjusting machines as necessary.