ATTENTION: We are actively recruiting! Our applicant lobby is open Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm. You can apply online or in person by visiting our building located at 1331 Kelly Ave, Akron Ohio 44306.
Check here often for the latest job opportunities with Landmark Plastic. To apply for a position, simply download and fill out this application then mail it, fax it or drop off in our Applicant Drop Box located in our lobby. You can also fill out and submit an application online. We look forward to hearing from you.
Not sure which job is for you? Send your resume to HR@landmarkplastic.com
Join our team!
We have the following openings available (8 hour shifts, 6 days a week):
- Extrusion Operator
- Packer - Up to $17/hour
- Machine Technician
- Mold Setter
- Set-Up Technician/Tooling
- Regional Sales Manager
- Regional Sales Trainee
Maintenance - Building & Machinery
$1000 New Hire Bonus
Perfect Attendance Bonus
Efficiency bonus every month (Up to $1,130 for the month of October)!
It doesn't stop there.....
We offer full time benefits that include the following:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Benefits
- Third Party Benefits (Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance,, etc)
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- 401k + match
- Bereavement Pay
- $500 monthly incentive based bonus
- $1000 New Employee Bonus (500 @ 60 days & $500 @ 120 days)
Maintenance is responsible for providing the day-to-day preventative maintenance, repair and fabrication necessary to maintain facility maintenance and facility manufacturing machinery including conveyors, grinders, fans, tools, heavy equipment, etc.
The position also performs other maintenance duties as required to promote overall plant productivity and safety effectiveness. This requires both routine and extensive range of work in the repair and general maintenance of facilities, building and equipment.
- Technical degree from an accredited vocational school or high school or equivalent experience.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Ability to use all necessary tools for repair and maintenance in a manufacturing facility.
- Experience with troubleshooting and repair.
- Basic knowledge of hand and power tools.
How to Apply:
Qualified Candidates who are interested should do one of the following
1) apply online (www.landmarkplastic.com/employment)
2) by application at our office: Landmark Plastic, 1331 Kelly Avenue, Akron, OH 44306 from 8AM-5PM Monday-Friday.
LANDMARK PLASTIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.