Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
1. Recruitment Activities including: Applicant Tracking, Job Posting, Interviewing.
2. Hiring Activities including: New Hire Paperwork Administration, Onboarding, Orientation, Benefit Review, Compliance.
3. Ongoing Employment Activities including: Attendance, Leave Administration, Compliance Reporting and Training Initiatives, Policy and Procedure Development and Distribution, Quarterly communications and Meetings.
4. HR Programs including current and new development such as: Career Path, Performance Review, Training, Wage Compensation, Temporary Worker Management, WC and OSHA reporting and administration.
5. Compliance including record keeping and reporting.
6. Offboarding Activities.
7. Event and Activity Support.
8. Administrative and Payroll support.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in HR preferred or 1-2 yrs. experience in an HR or recruiting role is required.
2. PHR or SPHR certification is helpful.
3. Previous Recruiting required.
4. Previous Manufacturing experience is helpful
5. HRIS experience is preferred.
6. Microsoft Office Products expertise and excellent communications skills are required.
7. Excellent time management skills and the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
8. Strong team player with excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
9. Aggressive, goal oriented self-driver with strong work ethic
10. Great attitude and a willingness to learn and be a leader for change and engagement.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be to occasional mfg. shop floor conditions.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the following have been identified as physical requirements of the job:
• The employee must be able to perform the duties as noted above.
• The employee is frequently required to sit or stand for long periods of time and walk distances, as well as stoop, bend, kneel and crouch.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
• The employee is frequently required to use hands and fingers to handle, reach or feel and manipulate objects or controls.
• Must be able to wear PPE while on the shop floor.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Core days are Monday thru Friday.
Landmark Plastic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national original, religion, age, equal pay, disability or genetic information.
Commitment to a safe work culture and attendance is critical to the success of the position. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
How to Apply
Qualified Candidates who are interested should 1) apply online (www.landmarkplastic.com) or 2) at our office: Landmark Plastic, 1331 Kelly Avenue, Akron, OH 44306 8-5 Mon-Fri. Visit our website to learn more about us www.landmarkplastic.com