We’re not just hassle-free to work with, we’re also hassle-free to work for. Check here often for the latest job opportunities with Landmark Plastic.
To apply for a position, simply download and fill out this application then mail it, fax it or bring to our offices. You can also fill out and submit an application online. We look forward to hearing from you.
Extrusion Operator (2nd/3rd shift) starting wage $12-13/hr (Experienced only)
Basic Job Duties
1. Blend colors, run and program control blender, run and program ATI gauging systm.
2. Diagnose minor production problems and recommend solutions.
3. Perform minor maintenance and trouble shooting on extruder lines, auxiliary equipment and material handling systems.
4. Demonstrate safe use of towmotor operations.
5. Ability to read and safely follow work instructions for manufacture, and packaging of raw material extruded plastic sheet.
6. Demonstrate good quality adherence procedures and product results.
7. Perform all shift changeovers.
8. Transfer finished stock rolls to inventory or production lines.
Other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications include but not limited to:
-Must have great attitude and excellent attendance record
-This is a full time experience required position
-This is a Drug Free Workplace
-$11.25 includes shift differential
-Must be able to work up to 7 days a week during our busy season (Sept-March)
-Full selection of benefits available: medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, life, 401K with match, paid vacation, paid personal time, legal, identity theft, accident, hospital indemnity, incentive plans.
-Must be safety conscious.
Qualified Candidates who are interested should
1) apply on line (www.landmarkplastic.com) or
2) at our office : Landmark Plastic, 1331 Kelly Avenue, Akron, OH 44306 8-5 Mon-Fri.
Deadline to submit is Friday, Marcj 3-., 2018. Visit our website to learn more about us www.landmarkplastic.com